Welcome to Park House Veterinary Centre
Park House Veterinary Centre provides small animal veterinary care for domestic pets, from cats and dogs to small mammals, birds and exotics.
We are the only independent veterinary practice based in Stafford. We offer modern, well equipped facilities with ample off road parking.
Our caring and friendly team of professionals aim to constantly deliver excellent standards of patient care in a client focused environment.
COVID-19The ongoing situation regarding COVID-19 is impacting all of us and in this time of uncertainty we wanted to reassure you that we are doing our very best to maintain our standards of care.
Our practice is open as usual however we are putting in place several steps to ensure that we reduce the risk of virus transmission.
The health and wellbeing of our patients, clients, staff and the local community is paramount.
- We are currently offering a video consultation service for clients who are unable to travel to our practice. Please contact the reception team on 01785 252846 to discuss if this type of consultation would be appropriate.
- If you are experiencing symptoms or are in self-isolation but your pet needs treatment, please contact us to discuss the options available to you.
- We are currently encouraging card payment rather than cash to help maintain high hygiene standards in our practice.
- Routine, preventative health care appointments may be adjusted to ensure that our resources are managed effectively. If we need to amend your appointment, we will do our very best to contact you.
- Please ensure that you have a minimum of two weeks supply of your pet’s medication and food in case you or your family need to self-isolate. We are happy to accept payments over the telephone and deliver the items to your car when you arrive at the practice or to post your items to you by recorded delivery.
- If you need to attend the practice for an appointment, we politely request you allow one person per pet to reduce social contact.
- We are asking all clients to wait outside and telephone reception to let us know you have arrived.
The team would like to thank you for your support over the coming days and weeks.
We will keep in touch with you should the situation change.
Please follow us on Facebook for the latest updates.
If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01785 252846.