Soft Tissue Surgery
Our highly qualified veterinary surgeons are capable of performing a wide range of surgical procedures on site. One of our surgeons, Dr Nick, also holds the RCVS Certificate in Small Animal Surgery (CertSAS) and is an RCVS Advanced Practitioner in surgery. The skills our surgeons hold, coupled with cutting edge surgical facilities and equipment enable Park House to diagnose and treat patients ranging from routine neutering to joint replacements.
We are able to offer a full soft tissue surgery service to our patients and those referred from other practices.
This includes surgery for:
- Cancer treatments
- Brachycephalic Obstructive Airway Syndrome (BOAS)
- Hernia management
- Liver lobectomy
- Cholecystectomy (gall bladder removal)
- Skin reconstruction and grafting
- Hyperthyroid removal
- Ear surgery (including Total Ear Canal Ablation (TECA) and Bulla Osteotomies (VBO, LBO))
- Urinary tract surgery (including urethrotomy)